GLAMOUR HOME

Make Your House Stand Out In The Crowd

Are You Afraid You Have Mold in Your Home?

Damage restoration services miami

You simply cannot deny it any more. You have tried to ignore that damp, musty smell when you come into your house after being away for a couple of days. You also notice it any time that it rains. Although you have tried to ignore the problem, you realize that you must act now. The quicker the better. The outside siding damage that has caused some of the boards to become spongey has likely moved inside as well. It is time to call and schedule water damage specialists to complete the mold cleaning that you have been trying to ignore.
Whether the water damage repair is needed to clean up after a fire or a flood, or it is a result of poor quality siding or windows, mold clean up service is not something you should delay.
While some people think that they can accomplish mold cleaning on their own, it is usually a process that is best left to the professionals. If not removed and cleaned completely, mold can create many allergy and asthma problems, including:

  • Coughing
  • Wheezing
  • Shortness of breath
  • Chest tightness
  • Itchy eyes, nose and throat
  • Watery eyes

Before your allergies or other health problems get out of control, make sure that you contact a professional who is skilled in mold cleaning and water damage restoration.
One third to nearly one half of all buildings and structures have damp conditions that may encourage development of both molds and bacteria. If you want to prevent mold buildup in your own home, you might find success in keeping humidity levels as low as possible. Research shows that the humidity level in your home should never get any higher than 50% any time during day. If you are unsuccessful in preventing mold in your home and business, it is essential to treat the problem as soon as it is discovered. Unfortunately, scientists have identified over 1,000 types of mold and mildew inside American houses. None of them are good, and some of them can become deadly if left untreated.
Great references here.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.