A licensed HVAC tech can keep your home running smoothly
April 29, 2013
When our major appliances such as a furnace or boiler start to fail, breakdown or need repair, its best to call in a professional who can help get your appliance back up and running properly. Both systems of heating are proven to be remarkably durable, they are often only warranted for about 10 to 15 years. Almost half of a home’s energy is used for heating and cooling. Boiler conversions through OBX HVAC is the smarter option for people who own newer, more efficient boilers that can be safely converted as per the manufactures warranty. As your furnace starts to age, the possibility of carbon monoxide leaks becomes more prevalent. The unit itself may not be running as well as it used to, requiring repair. Having furnace repair can provide the homeowner with carbon monoxide testing, which can protect the homeowner from potentially lethal living conditions. Homeowners who are having appliances serviced can also count on boiler repair, along with Obx heating repair and Outer banks hvac repair. These services keep Outer banks heating and cooling units running properly, and licensed Outer Banks HVAC technicians offer other services such as carbon monoxide testing. A malfunctioning appliance can create carbon monoxide gas, which can be deadly. Carbon monoxide is produced when natural gas, propane or other fossil fuels fail to burn completely. CO is a colorless, odorless gas. Carbon monoxide testing can protect people in the home from this toxic, lethal gas. An awareness of what produces carbon monoxide can help protect you and your family. Have natural gas appliances inspected regularly by an professional Outer Banks HVAC contractor, and repair malfuntioning appliances immediately.